how to make yo’ self easy creamy chocolate mouse!
What you will need:
100g best quality dark chocolate
30g butter at room temperature
2 egg yolks
3 egg whites
1 shot strong espresso (cooled down to roomremperature)
optional: 1tsp orange extract
melt butter and chocolate in a double boiler.
beat the egg yolks until they are light and creamy and add them to the chocolate.
Mix gently and add the espresso, orange extract (if you want).
beat the egg whites until you get soft peaks, drizzle the sugar until the egg white becoms shiny.
fold 1/3 of the egg white to the chocolate mixture until the cream becomes smooth. add another third of the egg whites and fold in. then add the last third and fold gently in. the mixture should be fluffy but no white spots visible.
fill the mouse in pretty glasses, garnish with chocolate chips or almonds and put in the freezer for one hour!
- food-19 reblogged this from snow-blind
- supertart reblogged this from coconi
- ecstacitic reblogged this from coconi
- coconi reblogged this from snow-blind
- cold-potter reblogged this from snow-blind
- colddise likes this
- acciochrismartin likes this
- weareallfugitives likes this
- ourbeautifulw0rld likes this
- cuntradicktions likes this
- katicstanas likes this
- yuyumblr reblogged this from maraudersinparadise
- stylishhthinking likes this
- princejonsnow reblogged this from snow-blind
- maraudersinparadise likes this
- maraudersinparadise reblogged this from snow-blind
- snow-blind posted this